Monday, September 7, 2009

Des Photographs

So basically, the Cathedral Notre Dame is crowded on Sundays:

The BEST ice cream cone I have ever had, period. :

Le Glacier Berthillon, the oldest ice-cream maker in Paris:

Some guy playing "Chicago Blues" on the street:

Le Creperie des Arts: 

La Fontaine San Michel:

My new room:

The view from my window:

At the Dammann Freres tea shop:

A la Place de Vosges:

The gardens at Musee Carnavalet:

Our little "Awesome Guide":

Louis XIV (The Sun King):

The roses in the gardens near the Musee:

A real live French couple at the gardens (am I a creep or what?):

Even the shrubbery is beautiful in Paris:

The window in my room in my apartment in Neuilly-sur-Seine:

Yes, there are trees growing on the roof of the apartment across from me:

So far, Paris is absolutely beautiful. The leaves are almost beginning to turn and the smell of l'automne is in the air. I expect it to become more beautiful every day that I'm here. I'll have to start taking pictures of the food, too--I planned to capture my first French croissant this afternoon, but that did not happen... C'est la vie! More on the way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment