Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heady photos, man.

At the beach early Friday morning: 


The pier that was really much longer than I had anticipated: 


The magical, unattainable lighthouse at the end of it: 


The sky lightened up beautifully on my way back: 

Take only pictures, leave only footprints: 

The clouds were truly amazing to look at: 

Taking cover in the tent, quite merrily in fact:



The vibrational massage gongs: 

All drooged out: 


"Sunrise With Jug":

THE BEST cup of coffee I have ever had:

This hat was a ground-score. It was clearly made for Kellen:

Rockin' the fairy wings: 

The wicked cool little girl with her Daddy:

The very beginnings of the rain-exodus during and after Crosby, Stills & Nash:


My God, I have so many more photos. But those were the highlights. Again, an amazing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment