Friday, October 8, 2010

Off To Sea Once More.

Well hello dear readers, it looks as if a more interesting blog is once again on the horizon.

This morning I got an e-mail informing me of my acceptance to King's College London's Study Abroad program - so in early January I shall be off overseas again, this time in London, where I will speak the language and thus (I hope) have even more exciting adventures than the ones I had in Paris.

I will also (I hope) have a better camera by that time, so the quality of the pictures on this blog should improve.

So aren't we all terribly excited about these new and wonderful things to come? I'm sure we are. However, I am still at Skidmore College in lovely Saratoga Springs, so I predict a prolonging of this somewhat dry spell in this lovely blog I have here.

Nonetheless, Halloween may be interesting enough to document, and I'm sure I'll be bored enough (or procrastinatory enough, as the case often is) to write occasionally between now and January. But until then, wish me luck with regards to getting the courses I want :)

That seems to be all for now, folks.

Oh, but here's a picture of King's College:


I wonder if the enormous Ferris Wheel is there all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment